Friday, April 30, 2010

Hello My Fellow Vessels!!!

Hey Ya'll!!! I'd like to thank you guys for following my blog and posting comments...keep'em coming. And remember you do not have to be a blogspot member in order to comment. In any event, these past couple of weeks have been intense because of outside projects. Due to all the stress and lack of sleep I decided to treat myself. So currently I am on vacation in Maui Ooooo! I shall return to my ol' stomping grounds in a week. So stay tune cause I'll have more post up soon. Oh! and I'll be posting my own work up here shortly so stay tune. In the meantime, view some of the old posting. Enjoy them all over again, research some of the artist, and learn more about these incredible creations. Thanks for your support guys it is well appreciated.

Do U.

No comments:

Post a Comment