Thursday, March 18, 2010

Greetings to All

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to the blog known as "The Vessel". The purpose of this blog is to display various dimensions of art...whether its music, fashion, home decor, cuisine, photography, paintings, movies, amazing scenery, advertising, etc....the possibilities are endless.

A good friend once said to me "Art does not belong to anybody...its universal...we are only vessels." At that moment I was inspired to create this page and showcase the many vessels out there. So I feel its my purpose and duty to share with the world what inspires me to be great and most importantly inspire others as well.

Note: I DO NOT claim the rights of any images or videos on this blog unless I state otherwise. If you have any questions or concerns please send me an email at cocomarshmellow@yahoo.com, I'll be happy to communicate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment